May 26th, 2012 by admin
I have lived in Atlanta my entire life and I am a natural born citizen. A few years ago when I was in college I met the man of my dreams who happened to be from Canada. He had lived in the U.S. for several years and was hoping to make it his permanent home. Everything was going great until someone from immigration suggested that our marriage was fake. I immediately called atlanta immigration attorneys. Our marriage is very much real and I don’t want to take any chances on my husband getting deported.
Posted in Latest News About Education
- Hiring The Best Clearwater Divorce Attorney
- Look for a Great Defense Attorney
- Do I Need an Employment Lawyer?
- Sister Was Such a Punk
- Many Qualified Lawyers In Flint Mi
- Debt Relief Attorney Wichita- a healthy decision
- Why Choose a Bankruptcy Lawyer to Assess Your Financial Condition?
- Catching up with an old friend