August 7th, 2012 by admin
To petition for a spousal visa for you foreign spouse you will either need to be a US citizen or a permanent US resident. Note however that it will take a much longer period of time for the spouse of a resident to receive a spousal visa. The spouses of United States citizens get a visa almost immediately and are allowed to immigrate. If you are not yet married it would be easier to get a Fiancee Visa and marry within the states. However fiance visas can only be filed for by United States citizens, not permanent residents, and are therefore limiting in that regard.
Posted in Latest News About Education
- Do I Need an Employment Lawyer?
- Sister Was Such a Punk
- Many Qualified Lawyers In Flint Mi
- Debt Relief Attorney Wichita- a healthy decision
- Why Choose a Bankruptcy Lawyer to Assess Your Financial Condition?
- Catching up with an old friend
- Erie Personal Injury Attorney PA- for the best representation
- Getting Help From A Personal Injury Lawyer Jamestown
- Lancaster Personal Injury Attorney – Finding Help