April 11th, 2012 by admin
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, forefrontcurriculum.com will never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Under our Terms of Service, children under 18 are not allowed to access our service. Collection of Personal Information
When visiting forefrontcurriculum.com, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
- Sister Was Such a Punk
- Many Qualified Lawyers In Flint Mi
- Debt Relief Attorney Wichita- a healthy decision
- Why Choose a Bankruptcy Lawyer to Assess Your Financial Condition?
- Catching up with an old friend
- Erie Personal Injury Attorney PA- for the best representation
- Getting Help From A Personal Injury Lawyer Jamestown
- Lancaster Personal Injury Attorney – Finding Help
- What is a Social Security Attorney?